Belmont, the 48-acre mixed-use development at the intersection of Windy Hill Road and Atlanta Road in Smyrna, Georgia, is nearing completion.
Here are the latest updates on the Shops, the medical office building, and the residential communities:
The Shops at Belmont
The Shops at Belmont has only 1 shop space remaining (1400 SF), and we’re seeking a soft-goods retailer to complete our modern mix of retailers and restaurants.
Here’s who’s coming to the Shops:
- Creatwood Tavern, a new concept from the team behind Whitehall Tavern
- Ms. Heel, a modern shoe boutique
- Cielo, a Mexican restaurant concept
- Greek Village Taverna, a Mediterranean restaurant concept
- Torta di Napoli, featuring neapolitan pizzas baked in authentic wood-fired ovens
- Dry Cleaner (to be named)
- Parisian Nail Salon
- N-Style, a high-end barbershop
- Hearing Solutions, an audiology center
For leasing information, contact John Brozovic at (770) 508-3314 or email@example.com.
Medical Office Building in Pre-Lease
Halpern is planning to bring a medical office building to Belmont — the Belmont Physician Center. The 2-story, Class “A” building will be 30,000 SF and is currently pre-leasing.
In addition to the convenient location at Belmont, highlights include:
- Outstanding demographics
- Great visibility from street
- Traffic counts of 18,040 and 29,530 ADT at the intersection
- Signalized entrance at Windy Hill Road
For leasing information, contact Mike Tallant at (404) 791-9994 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alta Belmont Luxury Apartments
Developed by Wood Partners, Alta Belmont is a 274-unit luxury apartment community. Alta Belmont boasts modern finishes, extra space, and lavish amenities – all just a few steps from the shopping, dining, and entertainment from The Shops at Belmont. The studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes are about 90% leased.
For more details and leasing information, visit the Alta Belmont website.
Village of Belmont single-family homes
The construction of 156 single-family homes is in full swing by developer David Weekley Homes. Part of Belmont, home buyers may choose from several thoughtfully-designed floor plans with stunning architectural elements and enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle in the Belmont community.
For more details, visit the David Weekley Homes website.